8.27.2007

Blogging for businesses

Hi everyone. I'm Renee, a Journalism and Communication major at the University of Arizona. For my last semester I will be writing blogs for "The Cat Scan", an online publication by students from the U of A.

Each week I will be writing about a business that has made the decision to go green. Businesses will range from large corporate companies interested in using their influence to set forth a positive example in their communities, as well as small local businesses who have rooted themselves in being more eco-friendly.

I must admit, I'm not very familiar with a green approach to living aside from recycling, and I hope that over the course of this semester I'm able to gain a better perspective of what it includes, why it is picking up in popularity, and how the green approach can be used in more ways than one.

No comments: